The Hillside Hideaway at Forest Ridge Tiny Homes Park
About The Area
The units in the Forest Ridge Tiny Home Park are all located directly off of the Au Train River just outside of the small village of Au Train itself. In the Hillside Hideaway you will be located right next to the Hiawatha National Forest which offers trail access for snowmobiling, ATVs, and hiking. Just over a 5-minute drive is the picturesque Au Train Beach on the South shore of Lake Superior. Beyond that, this strategic location boasts accessibility to drive into Munising (15-20 mins) & Marquette (30-40 mins), allowing you options for your U.P. adventures.
The Hillside Hideaway's Accommodations
Both beds are queen-sized with linens. Complimentary shampoo, soaps, towels and a hairdryer are all available for your convenience. There are also pots, pans, dishes, and kitchen appliances including a coffee maker and complimentary k-cups for visitors in-unit.
Rules At The Hillside Hideaway
– NO smoking or vaping of any kind in-house, or else a FEE of $200 will be charged.
– NO illegal substances are allowed or else a FEE of $500 will be charged.
– NO parties permitted on premises, or else a FEE of $1000 will be charged.
– NO unregistered guests permitted FEE of $200 will be charged.
– NO campers or tents allowed on properties, or else a FEE of $500 will be charged.
Damage & Incidents At The Hillside Hideaway
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No, pets are not permitted on the premises.
Check-in is any time after 4:00 PM
Check-out is any time before 10:00 AM
Situated in Au Train, this holiday home is within a 15-minute walk of Hiawatha National Forest, Au Train Beach and Lake Superior. Scott Falls is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away.